Rules & Regulations
Nova Scotia Lottery # AGD-003547-12 (Lottery)
Nova Scotia 50/50 Add-On # AGD-003542-12
Newfoundland & Labrador Lottery # 12-10176400LT
Newfoundland & Labrador 50/50 Add-On # 12-10184700LT
Prince Edward Island Lottery # 11761
Prince Edward Island 50/50 Add-On # 11760
New Brunswick Lottery # 0031138 56 045
New Brunswick 50/50 Add-On # 0031138 56 046
- 1. Winning tickets for all prizes will be randomly selected from a drum supervised by an independent auditor. All draws are open to the public and will take place at the Canadian Red Cross, 133 Troop Ave, Dartmouth, NS.
- Early Bonus Draw: Friday, November 23, 2012. Tickets must be purchased before midnight AST, November 9, 2012 to be included.
- Early Bird Draw: Friday, December 7, 2012. Tickets must be purchased before midnight AST, November 23, 2012 to be included.
- Multi-Prize Draw: Friday, January 4, 2013. Tickets must be purchased before midnight AST, December 14, 2012.
- "Live Free for a Year" Draw: Thursday, January 3, 2013. Tickets must be purchased before midnight AST, December 14, 2012.
- 50/50 Add-On Draw: Thursday, January 3, 2013. Tickets must be purchased before midnight AST, December 14, 2012.
- Each ticket is eligible to win. Only 20,000 (or less) tickets will be sold.
- Only 100,000 (or less) tickets will be sold for 50/50 Add-On. Winner takes half the amount. Lotomania ticket must be purchased in order to purchase the 50/50 Add-On.
- Prizes are awarded as listed on the ticket stub. Cash may not be substituted for merchandise prizes, unless otherwise stated. No exchanges, returns or refunds. All prizes not claimed by August 17, 2013 will be redrawn.
- The Canadian Red Cross retains the right to publish the name, address and photograph of prize winners.
- Ticket purchasers must be of the age of majority in their province of residence.
- The members of the Board of Governors of the Canadian Red Cross, Atlantic Council, Regional Councils, and all employees of Canadian Red Cross, their spouses and dependent children, are not eligible to win.
All prize winners will be notified by telephone or mail. All prizes valued under $10,000 will be mailed directly to winners. A province-specific list of prize winners will be posted on the website on January 18th, 2013.
Prizes may not be exactly as shown.